Attempto Controlled English
Revision as of 01:50, 16 January 2012 by Ganqqwerty
Attempto Controlled English (ACE) is a controlled natural language. ACE texts look like natural English but are actually formal. The Attempto Parsing Engine translates ACE texts into first-order logic and other representations.
- ACE can be described by itself.
- AceRules: Executing Rules in Controlled Natural Language
- AceWiki: A Natural and Expressive Semantic Wiki
- AceWiki: Collaborative Ontology Management in Controlled Natural Language
- Attempto Controlled English for Knowledge Representation
- Combining Semantic Wikis and Controlled Natural Language
- Improving Text Mining with Controlled Natural Language: A Case Study for Protein Interactions