Category:Topic information extraction
Revision as of 16:59, 9 July 2007 by JDiederich
 Short Definition
This topic is about information extraction, i.e. getting data from any source for further machine-based processing. Is is often used as a synonym for Web Data Extraction.
 More External Information about Information extraction
- Search for Semantic Web publications using FacetedDBLP (the search is restricted to the main venues publishing about 'Semantic Web').
- Search for computer science publications using FacetedDBLP
- Search for computer science experts using ASPL-2
- Search for computer science publishing venues using ASPL-2
- Search for Semantic Web tools and applications for Information extraction
- Search for scientific publications as phrase or bag of keywords on Google Scholar
- Search as phrase or bag of keywords on Google
- Look into Wikipedia
Pages in category "Topic information extraction"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.