Russian conference on Knowledge Engineering and Semantic Web
|Start||2011/11/03 09:00:00 AM (iCal)|
|End||2011/08/08 08:00:00 PM|
|Camera ready due:||2011/10/01|
Event in series KESW
The Knowledge Engineering and Semantic Web conference is the second Russian event that is focused specifically on Semantic Web problems.
Russian Semantic Web community is growing day by day and the aim of our conference is to support that growth by providing the exchange of experiences and research findings.
The main goal of KESW 2011 is to represent the current state of the art of Semantic Web-related works in Russia. The conference will take place on November 7-8 in one of the most beautiful city of Russia – St. Petersburg and will consist of plenary session and research tracks. This conference is the second event of that sort. You can see the materials of the preceding conference KMSW’2010 on a page http://ailab.ifmo.ru/kmsw2010
- Laboratory of the intelligent systems ITMO,
- Russian Association of Artificial Intelligence,
with support of
- Russian Foundation of Basic Research
- Finnish-Russian University Cooperation in Telecommunications
 Scope and Topics
Topics of particular interest include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge Engineering an Ontological Modeling
- Reasoning and Formal Logics
- Intelligent agents
- Computer linguistics and Natural Language Processing
- Information security in intellectual technologies
- Ubiquitous computing and Smart Spaces
- Semantic Web Applications
- UMNIK competition
 Conference Website
 Submission details
- Submission Deadline: extended to August 15, 2011.
- Submission site: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=kesw2011
- Conference days: November 7-8 (plus November 3-6 Semantic Web School)
 Submission Guidelines
Submissions must include an abstract, keywords, the e-mail address of the corresponding author and should not exceed 11 pages for main conference, including tables and figures in Springer LNCS format. All paper submissions must represent original and unpublished work. Each submission will be peer reviewed by at least two program committee members. To submit your paper(s) in DOC file follow the KESW’2011 submission site: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=kesw2011. Publications Accepted and presented papers will be included into the KESW’2011 Conference Proceedings. Authors of accepted papers, or at least one of them, are requested to register and present their work at the conference.
 Organization Fee
Organization fee is 500 RUR and it covers the proceedings of the conference.