Warning: You are not logged in.
Your IP address will be recorded in this page's edit history.
The '''OWL API''' is a Java interface and implementation for the W3C [[Web Ontology Language]] (OWL), used to represent Semantic Web ontologies. The API is focused towards [[OWL]] DL and the upcoming [[OWL 2]]. The OWL API also offers specific bindings for the OWL DL reasoners [[FaCT++]] and [[Pellet]].
The OWL API includes the following components:
* An API for [[OWL 2]] and an efficient in-memory reference implementation
* [[RDF/XML]] parser and writer
* [[OWL/XML]] parser and writer
* [[OWL Functional Syntax]] parser and writer
* [[Turtle]] parser and writer
* [[KRSS]] parser
* [[OBO]] Flat file format parser
* Support for integration with reasoners such as [[Pellet]] and [[FaCT++]]
* Support for black-box debugging
[[Category:Semantic Web development toolkit]]
This is a minor edit
Watch this page