Warning: You are not logged in.
Your IP address will be recorded in this page's edit history.
The OpenLink Data Explorer (ODE) is an extension for Firefox that provides an unobtrusive and non-disruptive mechanism for exploiting the Linked Data aspect of the World Wide Web. It achieves this by adding the following options to the standard "View" menu selections (via both the main menu bar, and the right-click/ctrl-click contextual menu):
* View Page Metadata -- which provides a structured description of the page you are viewing
* View Data Sources -- which provides a collection of presentation options of the "raw data" distilled from the page you are viewing
The capabilities described above are achieved by ODE's interaction with a REST-based RDFizer service available via the following routes:
* http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/ -- public RDFization service (default)
* Personal or Shared Instance of [[Virtuoso]] Universal Server and/or [[OpenLink Data Spaces]] (ODS).
These RDFizer services are delivered via Virtuoso's built-in middleware layer, known as the [http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VirtSponger "Sponger" Service]. The specific ability to distill structured descriptions in RDF from any Web resource comes from RDFizer cartridges/drivers, [http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VirtSpongerCartridgeSupportedDataSources a broad collection] of which are available in all Virtuoso instances.
* [http://data.openlinksw.com/oplweb/product/util-dataexplorer-st#this Product URI]
* [http://ode.openlinksw.com/ Product Web Site]
* [http://ode.openlinksw.com/example.html OpenLink Data Explorer Examples]
* [http://boards.openlinksw.com/support/viewforum.php?f=26 OpenLink Data Explorer Forum]
* [http://www.openlinksw.com/ OpenLink Software Website]
* [http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/ Virtuoso Universal Server Website]
[[Category:Semantic Web tool]] [[Category:Semantic browser]] [[Category:Semantic search tool]] [[Category:Meshup]]
This is a minor edit
Watch this page