Property:Has OC member
An organisation committee member of some event is a person who contributes to the overall organisation of the event, including, but not limited to, the local organiser. The head of the organisation committee is the general chair. General chairs need not be explicitly annotated as OC members – this information is automatically inferred in this wiki by the according subproperty relationships.
Values of this property are pages (about persons).
Please read the note on steering committee members if you consider annotating these.
 See also
- Other organisation committee members:
- Property:Has general chair denotes the head of the organisation committee
- Property:Has local chair chief organiser of local event organisation
- Property:Has workshop chair chief organiser of colocated workshops
- Property:Has demo chair chief organiser of colocated demo sessions
- Property:Has tutorial chair chief organiser of colocated tutorials
- For other organisation roles, such as chairs of colocated PhD symposia, simply use "has OC member".
- Programme committee:
This property has the following 6 subproperties:
Pages using the property "Has OC member"
Showing 25 pages using this property.(previous 25) (next 25)previous 25) (next 25)