Warning: You are not logged in.
Your IP address will be recorded in this page's edit history.
You know Java, and now You want to use semantic technologies or build [[semantic web]] applications? No problem. The'''semweb4j''' project gives you simple libraries to do complicated things with Java and RDF. Very little semantic web knowledge is required.
=== Components & Download ===
* [[RDF2Go]] - a unified API to access [[RDF]] Models
* [[RDFReactor]] - generates convenient Java classes from an [[RDF Schema]]. The instances of the generated classes are live views on the RDF model. All get/set/update-calls are directly reflected as changed triples in the RDF model. You can also do SPARQL queries.
For [[Maven]] users:
* Our release-repository lives here: http://semweb4j.org/repo .
* You can browse all releases, ".dist" are complete distributions
=== See also ===
* A [http://www.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/Publikationen/showPublikation_english?publ_id=1073 paper] on semweb4j
* [[Semweb4j/Developing|Developing Semweb4j]]
== Lessons ==
=== Lesson 1: [[Semweb4j/models|RDF Models]] ===
* What is RDF?
* How to configure and use a triple store
* Which triple store to use
* Add and remove triples
* Dumping a models content to System.out
=== Lesson 2: [[Semweb4j/filesQueries|Files and queries]] ===
* Serialization: Read and write RDF files in different syntaxes
* Finding: Triple pattern queries
* Querying: SPARQL queries
** SELECT, CONSTRUCT, DESCRIBE and ASK.
=== Lesson 3: [[Semweb4j/multipleModels|Multiple models]] ===
* Using mutltiple models
* What are Named Graphs?
* How to merge models & more
=== Lesson 4: [[Semweb4j/rdfs|RDF Schema]] ===
* What is RDF Schema?
* Support for RDF Schema in semweb4j
* Finding and using an RDF Schema
* XML Schema types
* Documenting RDF Schemas
** @@ SchemaDoc
=== Lesson 5: [[Semweb4j/rdfreactor|Mapping RDF to Java]] ===
* Generate Java classes from an RDF Schema with RDFReactor
* What can you do with the generated code?
* Fine-tune the generations process
[[Category:Semantic Web tool]]
This is a minor edit
Watch this page