1st UK Ontology Network Workshop
|Start||2012/04/12 12:01:00 AM (iCal)|
|End||2012/04/12 05:00:00 PM|
UKON 2012 or the UK Ontology Network workshop, is a meeting of UK ontology network - an informal and voluntary coordination between people based in the United Kingdom and working in the area of ontology and ontology related technology.
Call for participation The aims of this workshop are as follows:
- To enable dissemination of ontology relevant work from across multiple disciplines
- To encourage collaboration and cooperation between different members of UK organisations working in this area
- To help establish a research agenda in ontology and better communication with funding councils and industry needs
Attendance is encouraged from those working in both public and private sector, academic and industrial, research and applied work and from across all fields including, but not limited to:
- Natural sciences
- Computational and mathematical sciences, including logics
- Social sciences
- Humanities such as language
- Applied sciences, such as health, engineering and environment
Although this is a UK-centric network, participation from those in Europe and across the world is welcomed.