CEC/EEE2006 is the IEEE Joint Conference on E-Commerce Technology and Enterprise Computing, E-Commerce and E-Services. It is held from June 26 2006 to June 29 2006 in The Westin San Francisco Airport, San Francisco, California, USA. For more information, see http://linux.ece.uci.edu/cec06/.
(!! Hotel reservation deadline is May 26, 2006. !!) Conference Web Site - http://linux.ece.uci.edu/cec06/ (You can register for the whole conference or just one-day-pass.)
The 8th IEEE Conference on E-Commerce Technology (CEC' 06) and the 3rd IEEE Conference on Enterprise Computing, E-Commerce and E-Services (EEE' 06) are the flagship annual conferences of the IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on E-Commerce. This year, we hold both conferences in the joint event, providing a platform for both researchers and practitioners interested in the theory and practice of E-Commerce and Enterprise Computing. The joint conference focuses on new technologies and methods geared towards business services innovation for the purpose of optimizing business objectives.
 CEC'06 and EEE'06 Program Highlights
We have an exciting program designed to appeal to both E-Commerce technology researchers and practitioners. The program highlight includes:
- 4 keynote speakers;
- 18 research paper sessions;
- invited industrial sessions;
- panel discussion sessions: Business Process and SSME;
- 3 companion workshops;
- Web service challenge programming competition.
 Keynote Speakers
1. Eric Billingsley, eBay Research Labs, "Scaling eBay and a Perspective on the Next Generation of eCommerce Applications"
2. Tadao Saito, CTO, Toyota Infotechnology Center, "Innovation in Everyday Life by IT Culture"
3. Catherine Lasser, VP, Industry Solutions and Emerging Business, IBM Research, "Global Innovation, Creating An Innovation Process"
4. Wen-Hann Wang, General Manager, Intel Middleware Product Division, "Exploiting Platform Technologies for Creating Real-Time Enterprises"
 Panel Sessions
Panel 1: Business Process Automation and XML Standards: Is there a semantic gap? Chair: S. Srivivasan, IBM Research
Panel 2: Towards Systematic Services Innovation Co-Chairs: K. Govindarajan, HP Labs and E. M. Maximilien, IBM Research
 Industrial Sessions
Session 1: Services-Oriented Business Solutions Session 2: Services Science, Management, and Engineering (SSME)
 Companion Workshops
- The 3rd International Workshop on Mobile Commerce and Wirelss Services, WMCS 2006, June 26, 2006, http://www.wmcs2006.org/.
- The 2nd International Workshop on Data Engineering Issues in E-Commerce and Services, DEECS 2006, June 26, 2006, http://www.cebt.re.kr/DEEC2006/.
- The 2nd International Workshop on Business Service Networks (BSN '06) and The 2nd International Workshop on Service oriented Solutions for Cooperative Organizations (SoS4CO '06), June 26, 2006, http://elab.njit.edu/bsnsos4co/.
 Web Service Challenge
- A programming competition on service discovery and composition, http://insel.flp.cs.tu-berlin.de/wsc06/
For registration and conference detailed information, please visit CEC/EEE 2006 conference web site: http://linux.ece.uci.edu/cec06/