An ontology editor is a system that supports the manual authoring of ontologies, and thus a special kind of ontology engineering tool.
The following tools from that category have been released most recently. You can also subscribe to the RSS feed of tool releases to be notified of new releases.
- Fluent Editor (Version 2.2.2 20 March 2013)
- Protégé (Version 4.2 18 March 2013)
- PoolParty (Version 3.0.0 5 September 2011)
- Anzo (Version 2.2 1 September 2011)
- TopBraid EVN (Version 1.2 1 August 2011)
Pages in category "Ontology editor"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.