Category:Topic ontology composition
 Short Definition
This topic is about the composition of ontologies, i.e. the recombination of existing ontology modules. It is closely related to Modularization and Integration though the latter is more concerned with integrating (independently developed) ontologies to make them interoperate.
 More External Information about Ontology composition
- Search for Semantic Web publications using FacetedDBLP (the search is restricted to the main venues publishing about 'Semantic Web').
- Search for computer science publications using FacetedDBLP
- Search for computer science experts using ASPL-2
- Search for computer science publishing venues using ASPL-2
- Search for Semantic Web tools and applications for Ontology composition
- Search for scientific publications as phrase or bag of keywords on Google Scholar
- Search as phrase or bag of keywords on Google
- Look into Wikipedia
Pages in category "Topic ontology composition"
This category contains only the following page.