Category:Topic ontology population
 Short Definition
(from the NeOn project)
This topic comprises the population of Ontologies. It is a knowledge acquisition activity that relies on (semi-) automatic methods to transform unstructured (e.g. corpora), semi-structured (e.g. folksonomies, html pages, etc.) and structured data sources (e.g. data bases) into instance data (e.g. A-Box).
 More External Information about Ontology population
- Search for Semantic Web publications using FacetedDBLP (the search is restricted to the main venues publishing about 'Semantic Web').
- Search for computer science publications using FacetedDBLP
- Search for computer science experts using ASPL-2
- Search for computer science publishing venues using ASPL-2
- Search for Semantic Web tools and applications for Ontology population
- Search for scientific publications as phrase or bag of keywords on Google Scholar
- Search as phrase or bag of keywords on Google
- Look into Wikipedia
Pages in category "Topic ontology population"
This category contains only the following page.