Category:Topic ontology translation
 Short Definition
Ontology translation is the action of translating one ontology from an ontology language to another. Data translation can be performed to translate the instances of one ontology into the instances of another ontology, following an ontology alignment. Ontology transformation transforms an ontology, often for expressing it with regard to the definitions of another ontology. In this case, the relations between both ontologies can be extracted from an ontology alignment.
 More External Information about Ontology engineering
- Search for Semantic Web publications using FacetedDBLP (the search is restricted to the main venues publishing about 'Semantic Web').
- Search for computer science publications using FacetedDBLP
- Search for computer science experts using ASPL-2
- Search for computer science publishing venues using ASPL-2
- Search for Semantic Web tools and applications for Ontology engineering
- Search for scientific publications as phrase or bag of keywords on Google Scholar
- Search as phrase or bag of keywords on Google
- Look into Wikipedia
Pages in category "Topic ontology translation"
This category contains only the following page.