Category:Ontology engineering tool
An ontology engineering tool is any tool used for creating ontologies or similar semantic documents. If possible, one of the more specific sub-categories of this category should be used. An ontology engineering tool is a special kind of Semantic Web tool.
The following tools from that category have been released most recently. You can also subscribe to the RSS feed of tool releases to be notified of new releases.
- RDF2Go (Version 4.8.3, 4 June 2013)
- Fluent Editor (Version 2.2.2, 20 March 2013)
- Protégé (Version 4.2, 18 March 2013)
- EulerGUI (Version 1.13, 22 January 2013)
- Semantic MediaWiki (Version 1.8.0, 2 December 2012)
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.