A reasoner is a system for computing (logical) consequences from a given knowledge base. In the context of this wiki, reasoners are considered a special kind of Semantic Web tool.
The following tools from that category have been released most recently. You can also subscribe to the RSS feed of tool releases to be notified of new releases.
- HermiT (Version 1.3.7, 25 March 2013)
- ELK (Version 0.3.2, 17 January 2013)
- Semantic Java (Version 0.1.1, 12 January 2013)
- Rule Responder (Version 894, 13 May 2012)
- Jcel (Version 0.17.1, 4 May 2012)
Pages in category "Reasoner"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.