Category:Topic natural language processing
(Redirected from Category:Topic human language technologies)
This topic is about the attempt to extract knowledge from spoken or written texts so that it can be processed by computers.
More External Information about Natural language processing
- Search for Semantic Web publications using FacetedDBLP (the search is restricted to the main venues publishing about 'Semantic Web').
- Search for computer science publications using FacetedDBLP
- Search for computer science experts using ASPL-2
- Search for computer science publishing venues using ASPL-2
- Search for Semantic Web tools and applications for Natural language processing
- Search for scientific publications as phrase or bag of keywords on Google Scholar
- Search as phrase or bag of keywords on Google
- Look into Wikipedia