29th European Conference on Information Retrieval
|Start||April 2 2007 (iCal)|
|End||April 5 2007|
|Papers due:||October 30 2006|
|Posters due:||November 6 2006|
|Notification:||December 13 2006|
Event in series ECIR
ECIR is the main European forum for the presentation of new research results in the field of information retrieval.
The 29th European Conference on Information Retrieval will be held in Rome, Italy, 2-5 April 2007, organised by the Fondazione Ugo Bordoni and BCS-IRSG, in cooperation with ACM SIGIR.
The Program Chairs invite for the submission of original research papers and posters in all areas of Information Retrieval, including but not limited to:
- Theory and Models for Information Retrieval.
- Efficiency and Performance of IR. Platforms, Architectures. Applications of IR.
- Evaluation and Test collections.
- Indexing. Query representation, Query reformulation, Structure-based representation, XML, Metadata. Summarization. Natural language processing for IR.
- Tracking, Filtering, Topic detection, Collaborative filtering, Agents, Routing and Email spam.
- Categorization and clustering.
- User studies and interfaces. Interactive IR. Task-based IR.
- Web IR, Distributed IR, Digital libraries. Intranet, Desktop, Enterprise and Blog Search. Adversarial IR.
- Question answering and information extraction. Text Data Mining and Machine Learning for IR.
- Multimedia IR.
- Cross-language and multilingual Information Retrieval.