Property:Has general chair
The general chair of some event is the person who oversees all organisation activities, and thus the head of the organisation committee. In this sense, the general chair also belongs to the organisation committee, and thus Has general chair is a subproperty of Property:Has OC member.
Please read the note on steering committee members if you consider annotating these.
 See also
- Other organisation committee members:
- Property:Has local chair chief organiser of local event organisation
- Property:Has workshop chair chief organiser of colocated workshops
- Property:Has demo chair chief organiser of colocated demo sessions
- Property:Has tutorial chair chief organiser of colocated tutorials
- Property:Has OC member denotes members of the organisation committee (e.g. local organisers)
- For other organisation roles, such as chairs of colocated PhD symposia, simply use "has OC member".
- Programme committee:
Pages using the property "Has general chair"
Showing 25 pages using this property.(previous 25) (next 25)next 25)