QuiKey is a light-weight tool that can act as an interactive command-line for a semantic knowledge base. It focuses on highest interaction-efficiency to browse, query and author graph-based knowledge bases in a step-by-step manner. It combines ideas of simple interaction techniques like auto-completion, command interpreters and faceted browsing and integrates them to a new interaction concept. Despite its versatility, QuiKey needs very little screen space, which also makes it a candidate for future mobile use.
QuiKey is inspired by Quıcĸsıɩvεʀ.
QuiKey is currently bundled with the iMapping application.
For help or to see QuiKey in action, see
- the first QuiKey introduction Video (english visuals, german voice) or
- the (possibly somewhat outdated) documentation page
 Further Information
- QuiKey – an Efficient Semantic Command Line. Conference paper presented at EKAW2010 – won best Demonstration Award.
- Paper: QuiKey – presented at SemSearch_08 (download)
- Poster: QuiKey – The Smart Semantic Commandline (a concept). Won Best Poster Award at ESWC2008 (download)
- Homepage: http://quikey.info/
- contact: email@example.com or Heiko Haller