Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
|Last release:||4.8.2 (2013-02-08)|
- 1. Think in objects, not statements - Read and write RDF data using familiar Java objects, e.g. use
addTriple( personURI, nameURI, "Max Mustermann" )
- 2. Dynamic state - all state information is at all times only in the RDF model in the triple store of your choice
- 3. Java interfaces are generated automatically from an RDF Schema. Code generation via Velocity templates.
- License: Since 13.02.07: RDFReactor is released under the new BSD license. Alternative licensing is possible.
- Download releases from the release directory
- User Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Developer Guide
- List of open issues - check here if you have a problem or add a new one.
- A paper on RDFReactor presented at the Jena User Conference 2006.
Note that the memory consumption for this module can be quite high, e.g. up to 250M for some larger ontologies.
User and developer community
- We use this Google group
- Currently a (slow running) effort is underway to unite several RDF-Java-bridges, see Tripresso for more information.
Who is using RDFReactor?
- Project MEDICO as indicated in this blog post
- Experimental Adaptive Web Portal with Semantic Data Store (paper)
- Initial idea and proof-of-concept-implementation: Andreas Eberhart (back in 2004)
- Working prototype: Daniel Oberle and Max Völkel
- The little details that make it work: Werner Thiemann, Benjamin Heitmann, ...
- European Projects supporting this research: Knowledge Web, NEPOMUK and PLAY.
- RDFReactor is based on RDF2Go.