The Sixth International Conference on Web Reasoning and Rule Systems
Event in series RR
 RR 2012
The 6th International Conference on Web Reasoning and Rule Systems - Vienna, Austria, 10-12 September 2012: http://www.rr-conference.org/RR2012/
 EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE
Early registration deadline: July 6, 2012.
The International Conference on Web Reasoning and Rule Systems (RR) is a major forum for discussion and dissemination of new results concerning Web Reasoning and Rule Systems.
Register here for RR and RR Doctoral Consortium 2012: http://vienna.nethotels.com/mice/english/int_conference_on_web_reasoning_and_rule_systems.
RR 2012 registration fee includes: all RR 2012 conference sessions, RR 2012 doctoral consortium, coffee breaks, conference proceedings, and social event.
The following rates apply:
- Early registration (May 16 — July 6, 2012):
* EUR 300,00 (Regular) * EUR 200,00 (Student)
- Late registration (July 7 — September 12, 2012):
* EUR 400,00 (Regular) * EUR 300,00 (Student)
 Conference Program
- Invited Speakers:
* Gerhard Brewka * Tommaso Di Noia * Phokion Kolaitis (Joint talk with Datalog 2.0) * Robert Kowalski (Joint talk with COMMA and Datalog 2.0)
* To be announced.
Please check out the conference site for updates at
 Accepted Papers
Full list available at:
Each participant of the conference has to register, particularly, at least one author of each accepted full or technical communications paper is expected to register for the conference.
 Highlights in 2012
RR 2012 is co-located with a number of interesting events:
- 8th Reasoning Web Summer School
* 4-8 September, http://reasoningweb.org/2012/
- COMMA 2012: 4th Int. Conf. on Computational Models of Argument
* 10-12 September, http://www.kr.tuwien.ac.at/events/comma2012/
- DEXA 2012: 23rd Int. Conf. on Database and Expert Systems
* Applications 03-07 September, http://www.dexa.org/
- 2nd Workshop "Datalog 2.0"
* 11-13 September, http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/event/datalog-2.0/
The Reasoning Web Summer School is a great opportunity particularly for young researchers to combine with attendance of the conference. Submissions by summer school participants are particularly encouraged.
- General chair:
* Pascal Hitzler, Wright State University
- Program chairs:
* Markus Krötzsch, University of Oxford * Umberto Straccia, ISTI-CNR
- Local Chair:
* Thomas Eiter, TU Vienna
- Doctoral Consortium Chair:
* Alessandra Mileo, National University of Ireland Galway
- Sponsorship Chair:
* Marco Maratea, University of Genova
- Publicity Chair:
* Francesco Calimeri, University of Calabria