|Semantic MediaWiki Plus|
|Last release:||1.7.0 (2012/04/24)|
|Affiliation:||DIQA Projektmanagement GmbH|
What is SMW+?
SMW+ is a semantic enterprise wiki. SMW+ is well suited for organisations or teams dealing with complex and informal workflows. SMW+ offers a rich feature set to create, share, publish and re-use knowledge contained in wiki contents.
DIQA maintains extensions to MediaWiki and carefully picks other useful extensions and, if having passed our rigorous quality assurance procedure, casts them into SMW+. Apart from a team work ontology, SMW+ includes Semantic MediaWiki, Halo Extension, Semantic Forms, a WYSIWYG editor and many more useful extensions.
Create and edit
Discover and retrieve
Organise and curate
Import and interconnect
- editing in Wiki-syntax, Forms, Point and click, WYSIWYG
- is written in PHP
- article showing enterprise applications and use cases at Business applications with SMW+, a Semantic Enterprise Wiki
- diqa, others
- Subject Attribution: current
- Subject Granularity: document
- Representation destinction: true
- Terminology reuse: true
- Object type: any
- Context: false
- Import RDF: true (import of OWL/RDF files)
- Import RDFS: true (import of OWL/RDF files)
- Export RDF: true
- Class model: None