The SPARQL-RW Framework : Ontology Mapping and SPARQL Query Rewriting in the Web of Linked Data
The SPARQL-RW (SPARQL-ReWriting) Framework provides transparent query access over mapped RDF datasets in the Web of Linked Data.
The SPARQL-RW Framework provides a method for SPARQL query rewriting, with respect to a set of predefined mappings between ontology schemas.
To this end, a set of rich and flexible mapping types are supported by the SPARQL-RW Framework.
 Key Features.
- Mapping Specification between Ontologies Schemas.
- Flexible & Rich Mapping support.
- SPARQL Query ReWriting based on Mappings.
- Inference Support over SPARQL Rewriting.
- Semantics preserving Query rewriting.
- Java System Prototype.
 Related Projects.
- SPARQL2XQuery : Bridging the Gab between the XML and the Semantic Web Worlds.
- XS2OWL : Transform XML Schema into OWL otnologies.