|Status:||"abandoned in 2012" is not in the list of possible values (unknown, prototype, alpha, beta, stable, mature, inactive, superseded) for this property.|
|Last release:||1.0.1 (May 15, 2008)|
- Version your Models - Support for commit and merge operations on models
- Rich metadata support - each Version has an Author, a provenance URI, a label, a URI
- RDF commitment - All data stored internally as RDF. Thanks to Sesame it reads: RDF/XML, N3 or NT syntax
SemVersion allows scalable RDF versioning in Java. By using a quad store (aka named graphs aka contexts) it addresses individual RDF models. The model management is done by RDF2Go. SemVersion offers rich object-oriented meta-data management and versioning processes (commit, branch, merge, structual diff, semantic diff) on models.
 Developer Links
- developer site with API docs, change report, etc.
- download released versions
- issue tracker
SemVersion is used by