|Last release:||2.6.7 (2012/07/03)|
|Author(s):||Arjohn Kampman, Jeen Broekstra, James Leigh, Andreas Schwarte|
- is an open source RDF framework/programming toolkit in Java
- supports RDF Schema inferencing and querying
- supports SPARQL 1.1 query, update, and federated query.
- supports a wide variety of (third-party) storage backends and extensions.
- has a built-in server application for deploying web-based triple/quad stores and SPARQL endpoints
- is actively developed and newer (major) releases are released regularly.