Acronym; Math Software Bus
It's a good acronym - with it we can navigate to the vast sea of the Math Software Bus
- Thank you! :-) An alternative would have been: Brewmaster, the Bremen Wiki for Mathemat.css and Semantic Theory Erection, but I thought that was too hard to understand ;-) Langec 08:36, 11 June 2006 (CEST)
Superseded by the MathServe Framework but the vision is still valid.
- The vision of the software bus is still alive; I suppose you found it on mathweb.org, the homepage of OMDoc and related projects. If you read the "projects" chapter in the OMDoc book, you'll find many modules, which will eventually dock on to a mathematical software bus. --Langec 08:36, 11 June 2006 (CEST)
- Sorry, it said that on the page itself. But glad to hear it is still alive, seems like a good idea.--USoy
- When I invented the name (about the same time when you invented yours), I thought I was the only one with such a name. But I don't think that we'll cause too much confusion, as my SWiM is an application and your SWiMM is an abstract model. --Langec 11:00, 11 June 2006 (CEST)
Proof in demo
So far the demo looks very good. It seems to have every concept such as Axiom,Lemma,Theorem etc for many branches the only thing I can't seem to find is Proof though OMD.css can describe them i.e. see page 17 in this document. Is it possible to put some examples there?
- There is one proof , but the rendering of proofs is still buggy, and for some reason the proof doesn't appear on the overview page of the theory "group". This will be fixed soon. --Langec 13:45, 26 June 2006 (CEST)
- Thanks, I will take a look. Even one is ok just to get an idea, to see how the components interrelate to the rest of the wiki. --Usoy