|vCard Tobias Kuhn|
OC member of: CNL2012
Projects and Products
- Attempto Controlled English (ACE) is a controlled natural language that has been developed by the Attempto group.
- Attempto Parsing Engine is a parser that translates ACE texts into logic.
- AceWiki is a semantic wiki using ACE.
- AceRules is a rule system using ACE.
- The Ontograph framework is a framework to test and compare the understandability of languages.
- Codeco is a grammar notation for controlled languages
- Reasoning Web 2007
- GF Summer School 2011
Program committee member
Organization committee member
- ACE can be described by itself.
- AceRules: Executing Rules in Controlled Natural Language
- AceWiki: A Natural and Expressive Semantic Wiki
- AceWiki: Collaborative Ontology Management in Controlled Natural Language
- An Evaluation Framework for Controlled Natural Languages
- Attempto Controlled English for Knowledge Representation
- Codeco: A Grammar Notation for Controlled Natural Language in Predictive Editors
- Combining Semantic Wikis and Controlled Natural Language
- Controlled English for Reasoning on the Semantic Web
- Controlled Natural Language for Clinical Practice Guidelines
- How Controlled English Can Improve Semantic Wikis
- How to Evaluate Controlled Natural Languages
- Improving Text Mining with Controlled Natural Language: A Case Study for Protein Interactions
- Writing Clinical Practice Guidelines in Controlled Natural Language
- Writing Support for Controlled Natural Languages